Firstly, to help us point you in the right direction – tell us who you are:
→ I’m another wholesaler of beauty products in New Zealand and wish to purchase from you (Sub-distribution).
Do you also sell direct to beauty salons in New Zealand and want to purchase from us (“sub-distribution”)?
Please be advised at this time Cosmetologists do not sub-distribute or on-sell any products to other wholesalers. All of our products are available direct to salons, spas and beauty therapists only.
Do you have a beauty brand or product in need of exposure to the professional market in New Zealand?
Cosmetologists are always looking for new and exciting products that deliver quality, innovation, and solutions for our wide network of customers. We supply training and supplies to professional beauty therapists, salons, spas, hairdressers, nail technicians, make-up artists, and other health-related industries.
All our brands receive full attention from our team, meaning we are very selective on what we bring on board. Our brands receive support via:
- In-person training, support and testing NZ-wide via our sales team
- Catalogs & Brochures
- Promotional Events
- Emails distribution
- Our www.cosmetologists.co.nz website
The criteria include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Country of ownership and structure of ownership of the company
- Country of origin/manufacture of the proposed product range
- Sustainable/ethical sourcing compliance of both overall company and product sourced/supplied
- Suitability to Cosmetologists
- Competitiveness of pricing in the market
- Geographic distribution and scope
- Products must meet NZ-recognised third-party certification/safety standards
- Warranty and product guarantees