NON-INVASIVE, ANTI-AGING SKIN CORRECTING TECHNOLOGY
- Provides benefits of carboxy therapy without needles
- Consists of a specially formulated GEL and dry cotton sheet MASK
- Produces CO2 and transfers it to skin cells through the gel layer
- Delivers fast and effective absorption in 20 minutes
- Allows your patient to enjoy spa-salon techniques and services all from the comfort of your clinic or beauty salon.
What is Carboxy CO2 Gel Facial Therapy?
- Innovative skin care treatment that utilizes the BOHR effect
- Combining the GEL and MASK creates a bubbling effect and produces CO2 that gets delivered to skin through the gel layer
- The increase of CO2 molecules stimulates red blood cells to increase oxygen supply to the patient’s skin and increases cell metabolism (turnover rate)
- This promotes waste removal and increased nutrients supply to the skin thus revealing a brighter and more even complexion
Clinical Test Results
In a clinical study of 12 subjects who used CO2 Mask Pack, tests on skin brightness, facial lifting and pore improvement were performed.
Analysis of changes in instrumental analysis using a Chromameter showed a skin brightness improvement of 1.06%.
Analysis of changes in facial lifting measurements using Moire showed a lifting improvement of 3.73%.
Facial stage analysis software analysis of pore device analysis showed that the pore improvement rate was 9.46%.
How to Use
- Clean the patient’s skin.
- Apply gel from the syringe to the patients face evenly and use all at once. Avoid areas around eyes.
- Attach mask sheet on face already applied with the gel, and press it down lightly so that it can be evenly attached.
- Remove the mask sheet after 20 minutes. Do not use more than 30 minutes as it may cause irritation.
- Wipe off the residue with tissue paper and wash the face several times with lukewarm water.
- Discontinue use and/or consult a physician before continuing when following problems occur as the symptoms may worsen:
- Reactions such as red spots, swelling, itching, irritation and etc. while using this product
- When skin shows above conditions due to overexposure to direct sunlight
- Do not apply on areas that are affected with wound, eczema or dermatitis.
- Avoid using around the eye. Immediately rinse out if contact is made.