Easy Touch Meso is a micro-channeling device that promotes the penetration of meso products into the epidermis. The device is a sterile one-time use (but then can be given to clients to use at home who can sterilise it and bring it back for a refill). Want to perform mesotherapy treatments but don’t have the outlay for a needling pen? This is also great for in-clinic treatments.
At A Glance:
- Suitable for home use.
- O.5mm needle length.
- Gold Plated Needles to avoid allergic reaction.
- Twist needle system for increased delivery of product compared to conventional needling systems.
- Does not include any mesotherapy product (empty bottle).
How To Use:
- The bottle needs to be filled with any mesotherapy solution.
- Remove the cap. Gently stamp the needles onto the skin to release the product.
- Do not stamp on infected or damaged skin, open wounds or pustules, and avoid the inner eye contour.
- Sterilise between use – this must NOT be re-used without sterilisation (eg: Autoclave between clinic use). At home, the device can be sterilised using 60-90% isopropyl alcohol, providing it is only used by one client.
This device is used alongside Fusion mesotherapy solutions, which can tackle many conditions, including but not limited to:
- Balancing skin tone
- Collagen stimulation
- Combination skin
- Dull skin
- Eye rejuvenation (dark eye circles, eye fat bags & wrinkle)
- Facial lifting
- Hair revitalisation/restoration
- Loss of volume
- Rejuvenating & Lifting (firming, tightening, lifting)
- Smokers skin
- Stretch marks
- Tissue regeneration
- Wrinkles (dynamic & static)
*RRP includes the cost of 2ml meso solution (sold separately), but you will need to charge more if using more expensive solutions for retail. Eg: 2ml of F-HA is $6, 2ml of F-ACN is $3.60, so this is factored into $9 of the retail price.