Hospital-grade wipe eliminates bacterial contamination. Created to clean and disinfect surfaces. Tough enough to remove blood, organic matter and saliva from surfaces and equipment. 160 wipes per dispenser.
Each wipe contains:
- Ethanol: Kills bacteria by cell coagulation and dehydration
- Chlorhexidine-Gluconate: Disinfects equipment surfaces
- Cetrimide: An antiseptic and detergent used for cleaning utensils, surgical instrument and wounds
At a glance:
- Eliminate bacterial contaminants from all surfaces and utensils
- Kills HIV and HSV (Herpes) viruses
- Pleasant aroma
- Wipe size: 200 x 140mm.
- Textured wipe – helps remove dirt, blood, organic matter and salvia from surfaces.
- Perforated wipe – ensures no wastage when dispensed from container.
- Pop up dispenser shrink wrapped – helps retain moisture.
- Moist wipe – ensures the surface is sufficiently covered by the formulation for product efficacy.