PRO FUSION cream contains 2.5% lidocaine and 2.5% prilocaine, active ingredients that help numb the skin. It is a topical anesthetic cream that can be applied directly to the skin to help clients feel less pain for common clinical procedures such as skin needling.
Suitable for all skin types.
- Needle injection (bio-revitalization, mesotherapy, thread lifting)
- Dermal Needling (collagen induction therapy)
- Body Piercing
- Tattooing and Laser Tattoo Removal
- Waxing (all types)
- Permanent Makeup (eg: microblading)
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Laser hair removal
Why Use Pro Fusion:
- Fast and Effective skin numbing
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Convenient size
- More affordable than Triple 9, EMLA and many other comparable products in New Zealand
How long does the numbing last?
After an application time of 20-30 minutes, the skin numbing effect will last approximately 2-3 hours.
Store at room temperature (1~30°C) in an airtight container. Shelf life once opened: 1 year. Unopened: 3 years.