Refectocil Eyelash Curl (perming kit) creates amazingly expressive eyes and a glamorous look. RefectoCil Eyelash curl opens the eyes making them appear bigger due to the upward swing.
Formulated with collagen and cysteine to give lashes a wonderful curl, and nourish the eyelashes. Collagen is one of the commonly occurring structural proteins in the human body. Together with the amino acid cysteine, proved to contribute to hair development, these active ingredients nourish and protect the eyelashes during treatment, allowing them to appear groomed and fuller.
The application is simple, safe and takes approximately 45 minutes. Unlike mechanical lash curlers Refectocil Eyelash Curl gently forms the eyelashes with the curl lasting up to 6 weeks.
With the choice of 4 different roller sizes you can achieve the perfect eyelash curvature for each customer – independent of eyelash length or eyelash form. Refectocil Eyelash Curl provides a service in your salon that your clients will be enthusiastic about.
Perfect results in only a few STEPS:
- Clean the lashes with RefectoCil Micellar Eye Make-up Remover
- Degrease with RefectoCil Saline Solution.
- Select the size of the eyelash roller
- You have selected the correct roller size when the eyelashes cover half of the roller circumference.
- Apply roller
- Gently stretch the eye lid with your fingers, apply the eyelash roller at the inner lid edge – just above the lash line.
- Fix lashes
- Apply a small amount of RefectoCil Glue to the roller and the lashes. With an upwards move press the eyelashes evenly and straight onto the roller using the application stick.
- Apply Lashperm with an application time of 15 minutes.
- Remove with a dry cotton swab after application time.
- Apply Neutralizer with an application time of 10 minutes.
- Remove with a dry cotton swab
- Remove roller:
- Gently stretch the eyelid and roll the eyelash roller downwards.
- Tip: For an even more intense effect, tint the lashes directly after curling with RefectoCil eyelash and eyebrow tints. The hair shaft is still open, therefore the application time is just 2 minutes!