SHIPPING IS FREE FOR ORDERS OVER $200
You Order. We Ship. Yeah, that’s how we roll!
Our aim is to dispatch all orders within 1 working day of receipt. Occasionally public holidays, weekends, weather events or extremely busy periods may result in extended delivery times. In these circumstances we will endeavour to communicate with you about the delay and resolve and resulting issues.
Orders received over the weekend or during public holidays will be dispatched as soon as possible when we re-open for business. If your order is urgent please contact us for assistance.
The Nitty-Gritty of Deliveries
- -All orders are sent major via national courier companies, by default our deliveries do not require a singature on delivery. If you require a signature delivery or have additional delivery instructions, please indicate this in the message box at checkout.
- -Shipping is $6 – $12 depending on location and the size of your order, this will be caculated at checkout.
- -Please provide your physical address for shipping as we cannot deliver to PO boxes
- -In general, delivery to your door will take no more than 2 working days from dispatch to North Island addresses and 2-3 working days for South Island addresses. Weekends, public holidays, adverse weather events and infrastructural complications may cause additional delays.
- -Orders will be automatically dispatched to the address provided at checkout, please ensure the correct shipping address is supplied. Once your order has been dispatched we cannot change the shipping address. It may be possible for the courier company to redirect your order. Please contact the courier company directly to discuss your options.
Deliveries to rural delivery addresses will usually take one to two days longer as rural deliveries are handled by a third party.
Customers are also welcome to collect orders from our showroom/offices during open hours.
If you wish to collect your order, please select “Collection” at checkout. Your order will be ready for collection the following business day.
You will be notified by email when your order is available for collection, please do not come to collect your order until you have received this notification as it is unfair to other customers who may have placed an order ahead of you.
Orders that are ready for collection can be picked up from the showroom anytime during opening hours (9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday)
WHERE’S MY ORDER? 📦
We send a tracking link as soon as orders are despatched. Please allow 24-hours from date of order (business days) for this email to arrive.
If you haven’t recieved one after this time, feel free to get in touch and we will jump right on it.
Your tracking link should provide information on the whereabouts of your delivery.
Nobody likes waiting around for deliveries, us included, so do let us know if you have any issues/queries with regards to your order! We are happy to help.
CHRISTMAS TIME 🎄
The silly season means stressed out courier drivers and our warehouse runs overtime. Please be awarw orders placed from 1 November to 3 January – should expect extra delays due to the seasonal rush. Please order ahead to avoid delays!
OTHER ORDER INFO
South Island Customers:
We are able to ship smaller items for a modest charge, however, inter-island freight can sometimes seem excessive. If you feel the calculated rate is excessive get in touch and we will see what we can do!
Shipping will be calculated at checkout and will depend on your cart contents and delivery address. Our system will automatically calculate the best shipping rate, however, if you feel the calculated rate is excessive feel free to contact us on (09) 238 0011, we are happy to double check rates for you.
Shipment Cut Off
We endeavor to ship all orders received by 12 pm NZST that day (Monday – Friday). Any orders received after 12 pm or on weekends will be shipped the next business day.
We are able to ship to any country that has trade relations with New Zealand. Contact us for an international shipping quote. This will vary depending on the items requested.
Please note we are unable to ship Berodin wax or Tuel skincare outside of New Zealand. For distributors of these brands in other markets, please check tuelberodin.com