Within 7 days of delivery, you may return any item you purchase in new condition with original packaging for a full refund. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 7 business days of our receiving your return.
Should the product is received dead on arrival, or if you discover any defects in your product, please contact us via of our contact link, to help us arrange a replacement on receipt of the item. We also provide a 1 year replacement guarantee against manufacturing defects for equipment. When replacements are not available we may, at our discretion, provide a complete refund.
Your Personal Information
Cosmetologists use stringently tested technologies to ensure the security of information transmitted via our web site and maintained in our possession. When you place your order “checkout” you will see a lock icon appear on the status bar of your browser. This indicates that the data that is submitted is encrypted while in transit and so cannot be viewed by anyone other than us. In addition, when we receive that data, it is stored on a separate location to the web server so that it can only be accessed by us.
- “Goods” shall refer to any goods delivered by Cosmetologists Limited to you or your agent, including freight and handling charges incurred in doing so all of which form part of these terms and conditions.
- “Customer” shall refer to the customer, any person acting on behalf of and with the authority of the Customer, or any person purchasing goods from us.
- “Company” shall refer to Cosmetologists Limited, or any agents or employees thereof.
- “Price” shall refer to the cost of the Goods, and includes all disbursements.
Acceptance and Conditions
All orders are subject to acceptance and confirmation by the Company
The Company reserves the right to:
- Grant or decline credit to any Customer and to suspend or cancel any pre-existing credit accounts upon written notice.
- Impose a credit limit, which may be altered at our discretion. If at any time this limit is exceeded, the Company may withhold further deliveries until a satisfactory arrangement has been agreed upon.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the Customer shall not:
- Appoint any Agent, Sub-Agent, Person or Entity to re-sell the Goods.
- Sell the Goods to any Person or Entity whom they know or have reason to believe intends to re-sell the Goods.
The price for the Goods shall be the current wholesale price charged by the Company at the date of delivery, unless otherwise agreed in writing and include standard levies.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, payment for the Goods shall be due upon the earlier of THE 20th day of the month following in which the Goods are delivered to the Customer; or prior to delivery (for cash accounts).
Failure to make any due payment may result in deliveries being stopped until the overdue situation is rectified and/or interest being charged on overdue balances.
Payments may be made by :
- Direct Credit / Internet Banking
Payments can be made to our BNZ bank account: 02-0400-0194844-00 using your account code as a reference.
- Credit Card
Payment using Visa or MasterCard, by phoning our office for processing. a 2.9% surcharge applies for credit card transactions under $500 processed on the 20th of the month.
Interest and Legal Costs
If the Customer fails to make any payment due to the Company by the due date, they shall be liable to pay:
- 1. Default interest thereon at the rate of 2.5% per month for the period during which it remains unpaid, which interest shall accrue on a daily basis and shall accrue after as well as before judgement; and
- 2. All of the Company’s expenses, debt collecting fees, and legal costs (calculated as between Solicitor and own client), in relation to obtaining remedy for the Customer’s failure to pay.’
Risk and Liability
Notwithstanding that ownership in the Goods may remain with the Company, all risk in respect thereof shall pass to the Customer upon delivery. Accordingly, the Customer should insure the Goods against such risks, as they think appropriate.
The Company shall not be liable for:
- Loss caused by any factor beyond the Company’s control.
- Failure to deliver the Goods by any specified dates.
- Loss consequential to any of the above.
All claims for defective Goods should be made in writing to the Company. The Company’s liability for defective Goods and loss caused by defective Goods is limited at our option to either:
- Replacing the defective Goods; or
- Refunding the price of the Goods rejected
The Company charges freight to customers on a cost recovery basis.
Delivery of Goods shall be complete when possession of the Goods is taken by the Customer directly, or when the Goods are delivered to a carrier, courier, or other means for purposes of transmission to the Customer.
The Company will make all reasonable efforts to meet any date for delivery agreed upon with the Customer, however will otherwise endeavour to deliver the Goods within a reasonable time.
Returns or Claims
All claims for damage or adjustment for incorrect delivery must be advised in writing to the Company within seven (7) days of receipt of Goods and must be supported by the invoice number. If no complaint is received within these seven (7) days, then the Customer shall be deemed to have accepted that the Goods were correctly delivered and charged.
No Goods will be accepted for return without our prior written consent (email/letter).
Freight for any returns is at the expense of the Customer unless otherwise agreed in writing from the Company.
Without prejudice to such other rights as the Company may have, the Company reserves the right to request from the Customer such security as they may from time to time think is desirable, to secure all sums due to the Company, and may refuse to supply further goods to the Customer until such security is given.
Updates to these terms and conditions
The Company reserves the right to update these terms and conditions from time to time as required.
Ownership and Repossession
Ownership of the Goods is retained by the Company until payment is made in full for the Goods supplied to the Customer. Until payment of all monies due by the Customer to the Company, the Company shall hold the Goods for the Company as fiduciary owner, and the Goods shall at all times be stored so as to be readily identifiable as goods supplied by the Company, and the Company shall at any time be entitled to be satisfied that the manner of storage complies with this requirement.
Notwithstanding any period of credit allowed by the Company or, if any Goods held by the Customer are sold prior to payment, then the proceeds of sale thereof shall be kept separate and shall be the property of the Company, payable immediately.
Upon default in any payment due by the Customer to the Company or, either before or after any period of credit expires upon the Customer becoming solvent or having a receiver appointed or going into liquidation, the Company may (without prejudice to any of the Company’s other rights) enter upon the premises where the goods are kept and recover possession of the Goods and resell the same. So long as the Customer holds the goods as fiduciary owner, the Customer is entitled to sell the Goods to third parties in the ordinary course of business on such sales for the Company, and if so required, the Customer shall hand over to the Company any claims the Customer has against such third parties.
Until the Company has been paid in full and if the Goods are sold by the Customer, the proceeds of the sale may be claimed by the Company as their property, and if so claimed the Company will apply such proceeds first in payment of any costs, charges, expenses or outgoings incurred by interest due thereon, and the Company shall account to the Customer for any balance.
Privacy Act 1993
The Company may search the PPSR and collect from it any information about and/or associated with the customer permissible under the Privacy Act 1993 for credit application assessment purposes.
The Company shall hold any information associated with the Customer in order to perform its obligations to supply any Goods.
The Company may provide any Solicitor, Debt Collection Agency, or any other Business associated with the purpose of collecting monies, information about the Customer.
Personal Property Securities Act 1999
The Customer acknowledges that:
- These Terms constitute a security agreement between the parties; to secure full payment of the price for the goods and compliance with the Customer’s obligations set out in these Terms. The Customer hereby grants the Company a Security Interest in the Goods, creating a first priority Security Interest in all Goods supplied by the Company.
- The Company’s security interest is inclusive of all crafts and commodities, as well as any other goods that may be described in any invoice produced by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to register a Financing Statement perfecting a Security Interest in the Goods on the Personal Property Securities Register. The Customer, will on request, do anything required by the Company to perfect its Security Interest in the Goods.
- The Customer must not change their name without first notifying the Company of the new name not less than seven (7) days before the change takes effect.
- To the fullest extent permitted under the PPSA, the Customer waives its rights under the PPSA and agrees to contract out of the provisions of the PPSA.
- The Customer will not grant any other Security Interest in the Goods without the prior consent of the Company and will notify the Company immediately it becomes aware of any person taking steps to file a Financing Statement against any of the Goods.