Welcome to Cosmetologists
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Cosmetologist Ltd’s Website (hereafer refered to as “Cosmetologists”).
Cosmetologists is located at:61 Devon Lane Pukekohe, 2120 – Auckland, New Zealand
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Cosmetologists website
if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice
and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website
and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers
to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client
or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake
the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law
of New Zealand. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Most of the modern day interactive web sites
to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people visiting. Some of our
Unless otherwise stated, Cosmetologists and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for
all material on Cosmetologists. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from https://www.cosmetologists.co.nz for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.cosmetologists.co.nz
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.cosmetologists.co.nz
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.cosmetologists.co.nz
Redistribute content from Cosmetologist Ltd (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect
unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations
representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed
to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from
the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content
in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as
the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval
of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website,
you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail
address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site,
and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Cosmetologist Ltd’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or
use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular
link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also
reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing
to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact
us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond
directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness
or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the
website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify
and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any
page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as
libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or
other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,
we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Terms of Trade
Any orders placed on our website are subject to our terms of trade. By ordering on this website you accept these terms in their entirity;
- The purchaser will pay for the goods/services no later than the terms agreed to on acceptance of this application. If payment is not made by the due date Cosmetologists Ltd, may at its discretion charge interest on the amount overdue at the rate of two and a half percent (2.5%) per month, calculated on a daily basis from the date of the invoice until the date of actual payment.
- Title in any goods supplied by Cosmetologists Ltd, will not pass to the purchaser until Cosmetologists Ltd., has been paid for them and will store them in such a manner that it is clear they belong to Cosmetologists Ltd., if the purchaser shall sell any of the goods before they are paid for then the purchaser will notify its Customer that the goods are not theirs, and hold in trust for Cosmetologists Ltd., to be identified as such, any monies received on such sale.
- The risk associated with any goods supplied by Cosmetologists Ltd, to the purchaser will pass to the purchaser upon delivery and it will be the purchaser’s responsibility to insure such goods from the time of delivery. Delivery is deemed to be complete when Cosmetologists Ltd gives possession of the products directly to the Customer or a carrier, courier or other bailee for purposes of transmission to the Customer.
- The purchaser irrevocably gives to Cosmetologists Ltd and its agents or servants licence, without necessity of giving notice, to enter on and into any premises occupied by the purchaser to search for and or remove any of the goods supplied to the purchaser in which Cosmetologists Ltd., have title as aforesaid without Cosmetologists Ltd., in any way being liable to the purchaser in any manner whatsoever.
- Under the terms of the Privacy Act (1 July 1993) I/We authorise any person or company to provide Cosmetologists Ltd, with such information that they may require in response to any credit enquiries. I/We declare and I/We am/are not an undischarged bankrupt nor am/are I/we liable under the Insolvency Act 1969 or its amendments. I/We authorise Cosmetologists Ltd, to furnish to any third party details of this application any subsequent dealings that I/We may have with as a result of this application being actioned.
- No claim relating to the products will be considered unless made within seven (7) days of delivery. No products will be accepted for return without prior approval and all goods must be received by Cosmetologists Ltd in an unused, undamaged, resale-able condition.
- Overdue accounts will be passed to a credit management firm for collection; costs associated with this action will be added to the Customers account.
- Under the terms of the Privacy Act 1993 Cosmetologists Ltd is required to inform you that: The information you provide is being collected for the purpose of assessing whether your credit application meets our criteria. You have rights of access to the information held about you and you have the right to request corrections to this information. The information will be kept for as long as it is required for the purposes for which it has been obtained.
- If the Customer is a company of trust, the director(s) or trustee(s) signing this contract also sign this contract in their personal capacity and jointly and severally personally undertake as principal debtors to Cosmetologists Ltd the payment of any and all monies now or hereafter owed by the Customer to Cosmetologists Ltd and indemnify Cosmetologists Ltd against non payment by the Customer. Any personal liability of a signatory shall not exclude the Customer in any way whatsoever from the liabilities and obligations contained in this contract. The signatories and Customer shall be jointly and severally liable under the terms and conditions of this contract and for payment of all sums due hereafter.
- Provision of your email address, now or with any future advice from you, is consent under the Unsolicited Electronic Messages Act 2007 to receive promotional emails.