- Ideal shape for dermaplaning
- Specialized honing for consistency
- Stainless steel for strength and to retain its sharp edge
- Polymer coating for ease in gliding over skin’s surface
- Made in the USA.
DermaplanePro 10D Blades
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
This blade will remain sharp for 1 complete dermaplaning service, provided it’s used at a 45 degree angle. Higher blade angles will result in loss of sharpness with all blades.
(metal blade handle sold separately)
Working with dermaplaning blades since 2005 has given us a lot of experience with the vast number of surgical & dermaplaning blades on the market.
We’ve found that while there are some good blades being offered, each one had its limitations.
Meet the #10D Blade. The #10D features everything we wanted and our clients were asking for.
- It is the ideal shape for safety, comfort, control and maneuverability.
- Features dermaplaning specific custom honing for a smooth, stay sharp edge.
- Provides product consistency, reliability & quality control.
- It’s affordable since you only need one blade per client/treatment.
Custom designed specifically for DermaplanePro. The #10D blade is a modification of the #10S blade – a shape that we love, honed to our specifications for greater sharpness*, fabricated from stainless steel for durability & polymer coated to glide effortlessly on the skin.
Q & A
There are no questions yet