Face masks are an essential tool in preventing the spread of Covid-19. More commonly used by lash techs, permanent makeup artists, or those who need to spend longer periods of time “breathing” over a client.
- Universal ear-loops provide comfort fit and superior protection
- Filter and catch any bacteria shed in liquid droplets and aerosols from the mouth and nose
- Skin-friendly and easy to handle when being fitted and disposed of
- Note these are not N95’s
Current masks in stock are BLUE in colour and come packaged 50 to a box.
- EN 14683 Rating – Type II Standard
- TGA ARTG 334672 level 2 surgical mask
- L2 Fluid Penetration 120 mmHG
- L3 Fluid Penetration 160 mmHG
- PFE > 99.8% (Sub-Micron Particulate Filtration Efficiency at 0.1 µm)
- Highly Breathable: 3.7mm Differential Pressure (P)
- BFE 99.5% (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency)
- VFE 99.8% (Viral Filtration Efficiency)