Disposable face masks are an essential PPE item for use in salons and everyday with the ongoing COVID outbreak. Designed to cover the nose and mouth, our 3ply elastic ear looped face masks are tested to ASTM Level 2 and with a 99% BFE.
Face masks are an essential tool in preventing the spread of Covid-19. More commonly used by lash techs, permanent makeup artists, or those who need to spend longer periods of time “breathing” over a client.
- Universal ear-loops provide comfort fit and superior protection
- Filter and catch any bacteria shed in liquid droplets and aerosols from the mouth and nose
- Skin-friendly and easy to handle when being fitted and disposed of
- Note these are not N95’s
Current masks in stock are BLUE in colour and come packaged 50 to a box.
- EN 14683 Rating – Type II Standard
- TGA ARTG 334672 level 2 surgical mask
- L2 Fluid Penetration 120 mmHG
- L3 Fluid Penetration 160 mmHG
- PFE > 99.8% (Sub-Micron Particulate Filtration Efficiency at 0.1 µm)
- Highly Breathable: 3.7mm Differential Pressure (P)
- BFE 99.5% (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency)
- VFE 99.8% (Viral Filtration Efficiency)
Q & A
Medical Face Masks - Pack of 50 - Disposable 3PLY