Leed Frost Cream is an FDA compliant, lidocaine-based topical numbing anaesthetic cream.
When applied the cream absorbs in 20-25 minutes and provides numbing pain relief to the targeted area. Suitable for all skin types.
- Needle injection (revitalisation, mesotherapy, thread lifting)
- Dermal Needling (collagen induction therapy)
- Body Piercing
- Tattooing and Laser Tattoo Removal
- Waxing (all types)
- Permanent Makeup (eg: microblading)
- Minor Surgical Procedures
- Laser hair removal
Why Use Leed Frost Cream:
- Fast and Effective skin numbing
- Suitable for all skin types
- Convenient size
How long does the numbing last?
Carbomer 940, Cetanol, Glycerin, Glycerol Monosterate, Isopropyl Myristate, Light Liquid Paraffin, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 60, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Stearic Acid, Trolamine, White Petrolatum.