Everything you need for the new hybrid tinting service “Brow Intensifying by RefectoCil” in one convenient kit – up to 60 services possible. For professional use only.
Create hybrid brow styles, tailored to your clients’ individual needs:
- Full Brow Technique: For a particularly intense look.
- Ombre Shading Technique: For a natural and feathery-like look.
- Brow Filling Technique: For more contoured and defined brows.
FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY. DO NOT MIX THE INTENSIFYING PRIMER, BASE GEL AND ACTIVATOR GEL. THE GELS ARE APPLIED SEPARATELY IN A SPECIFIC SEQUENCE. PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS OR ATTEND TRAINING PRIOR TO USE.
- 1x Brow Mapper Pencil
- 1x Intensifying Primer strong (15ml)
- 1x Base Gel ash brown (15ml)
- 1x Base Gel chocolate brown (15ml)
- 1x Base Gel deep brown (15ml)
- 1x Base Gel black brown (15ml)
- 1x Activator Gel (15ml)
- 1x Tint Remover for Intense Brow[n]s (150ml)
- Intense Brow[n]s product flyer & instructions
Instructions For Use:
- Cleanse the eyebrows using RefectoCil Micellar Eye Make-up Remover.
- Measure the perfect brow shape with the RefectoCil Brow Mapper. Map your desired brow shape. (See our Brow Mapping Tutorial for tips!)
- [For brows only!] Optional step for more intense results: The Intensifying Primer prepares the skin for even tinting. Open Intensifying Primer, put a pea-sized amount into a cosmetic dish. Apply to brows and skin with the cosmetic brush. Application time: 4 minutes.
- Remove the Intensifying Primer using a dry cotton swab.
- Important: Let the brows dry for 4 minutes before the next step!
- Select the desired colour. Open the Base Gel (Step 1) and squeeze a pea-sized amount into a clean cosmetic dish. Use a clean brush to apply the Base Gel to brows & skin evenly in the direction of hair growth. Application time: 2 minutes!
- Remove Base Gel using a dry cotton swab.
- Important: Let the brows dry for 4 minutes before the next step.
- Open the Activator Gel (Step 2). Squeeze a pea-sized amount into a clean cosmetic dish and apply the Activator Gel to brows & skin using a clean brush. Start brushing at the end of the brow and continue to the middle and front part. Work very precisely.Application time: 1 minute
- Remove Activator Gel with a wet cotton pad. Remove unwanted stains or correct brow shape if needed with Intense Brow[n]s Tint Remover using a dry cotton swab.
Advise your client not to apply any oily products for 24 hours.