Botolift cocktail is an exclusive mesotherapy product dedicated to skin rejuvenation and firming. Numerous peptides and biomimetic peptides relax the muscles responsible for deep creases and wrinkles. Botolift cocktail contains advanced forms of amino acids and coenzymes which delay all aging processes. Use with microneedling, nano-needling, electroporation and similar transdermal delivery devices.
Frequency: 1 treatment per 14-30 days*
Application area: face, neck, décolletage
Results: relaxes muscles responsible for deep lines and wrinkles; Acts as botulinum toxin but does not demonstrate high risk of adverse effects (muscle damage, prolapse, or production of antibodies)
Target group: ages 40+ for advanced skin rejuvenation and lifting
Packaging: single 5ml vials, 3 sterile glass vials in one set (use 3-5ml per treatment, one set yields 3-6 treatments)
- Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate)
- Methylsilanol Mannuronate: an organic derivative of seaweed that binds moisture in the epidermis, firming and strengthening the skin
- Tripeptide-38: visibly improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Tripeptide-28: improves skin elasticity, firmness and reduces puffiness
- Coenzyme Q10: a powerful antioxidant that helps to defend skin from the adverse effects of sun exposure that are caused by free radicals
- Vitamin E, B2, B3: brightens and protects
Mezopharma Hyal is an innovative line of advanced mesotherapy cocktails.
Each and every one of its products is an advanced meso cocktail rich in biomimetic peptides, hyaluronic acid, amino-acids and vitamins.
Each cocktail is individually sterilised in advanced processes equal to those used in pharmacy.
Sterilising MezoPharma Hyal cocktails is a joint process of aseptic filtration and heat sterilization. It is one of the most innovative sterilising processes in biotechnological industry which maintains full effectiveness of the heat-sensitive substances while maintaining maximal safety of your client.