Dermaplaning is a great add-on treatment to work in with your existing facial menu to offer clients instant, visible results without downtime. A controlled method of exfoliation, removing both vellus hair and dead skin, is a non-invasive treatment suitable for most skin types.
Our starter kit (included) will enable you to perform 25+ treatments so you can hit the ground running post-training. With the potential to charge $60-100 per treatment, you have the potential to earn $1500 – $2500 in revenue once certified. 3x – 5x your initial training investment!
This course is run by our accredited trainers who are DermaplanePro certified. They have over 50 years of experience in the industry between them!
At DermaplanePro, we feel that it’s important for our students to receive the finest education in dermaplaning. Our training program is featured in two parts to facilitate learning in a progressive and enjoyable fashion that leads our students to successful completion of the course.
Part 1 is an Online Course and contains all learning materials including Dermaplaning Manual, Demonstration Videos, Course Video and certificate.
Part 2 is the Experience portion and is hands-on either in class or live video. All of the tools and supplies needed for 25 dermaplaning facials are included in the Deluxe ProStart Kit which students receive in class.
Post-training support is unlimited for 1 year via e-mail, phone, auditing a class or live video.
What will I learn?
- Video Training
- Dermaplaning Exfoliation Video and Quiz
- Skin Biology Video and Quiz
- Hair Biology Video and Quiz
- Client Consultation Video and Quiz
- Manual (PDF)
- Face Diagram (PDF)
- Dermaplaning Demonstration Videos: Left-Handed and Right-Handed
- Part-One Final Quiz
- Certificate of Completion
- Hands-On Dermaplaning with Instructor and up to 5 other students
- Deluxe ProStart Kit
- Experience working with tools and supplies in the Deluxe ProStart Kit
- Give and receive a complete dermaplaning facial
- Certification upon successful completion of the course
- Listing on the Find A Provider page at dermaplanepro.com (per your request)
- E-Mail, phone and live video support at no charge (as needed)
- Membership in DermaplanePro Certified Private Group on FB once you complete your certification. This is where you will receive post-certification support and guidance from our team of trainers, distributors and industry experts daily on the page.
- DermaplanePro Certified Seal to use on your social media and marketing materials.
- The history & purpose of dermaplaning
- How dermaplaning compares with other forms of physical exfoliation and hair removal
- Differences among surgical and dermaplaning blades
- The necessary client forms that must be completed prior to the client receiving treatment
- Record-keeping requirements and why
- Client selection
- Contraindications to treatment
- Instrument selection, preparation, use and disposal
- Proper sanitation of instruments and infection protection
- Blood spill procedure as it pertains to dermaplaning
- Methodology for dermaplaning treatment, including maneuvering the instrument, clinical endpoints, troubleshooting and post-procedure options