Curious about oil-planing? Dermaplaning with Nourishe allows you to dermaplane clients with more mature skin. They may be dehydrated, sensitive, reactive, have thin skin or more advanced stage wrinkles and laxity.
Nourishe is a light weight combination of oils that infuses anti-oxidants, vital nutrients, essential fatty acids and more into the skin as you dermaplane. It makes dermaplaning easier for the practitioner and more comfortable for the client, with excellent results. After dermaplaning with Nourishe, your clients will be amazed at how soft and smooth their skin feels and how much more hydrated and youthful they look.
- Jojoba Oil – To calm skin
- Argan Oil – With high levels of antioxidants, essential fatty acids, natural vitamin E and phytosterols to brighten and boost radiance in skin
- Hemp Seed Oil – Is high in Essential fatty acids balancing Omega 3 and 6 and provides luster and transfers oxygen within the cells
- Bisabolol – Restores suppleness, is anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial and helps increase absorption of antioxidants
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride – Conditions skin and enhances the delivery of vital nutrients
- Tocopheryl Acetate (D-alpha) – Reduces the formation of free radicals from UV exposure, promotes healing, strengthens the skin’s barrier function, protects the barrier’s lipid balance and reduces trans-epidermal water loss (TEWL).
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil – Contains essential amino acids and is a good source of protein to condition and firm the skin.
Sensitive skin clients will find dermaplaning more comfortable with Nourishe
Reduces risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation
Recommended for clients who are new to dermaplaning
Improved results on clients with dry/dehydrated skin
Protects the skin’s acid mantle
Gentle on clients with mild rosacea
Allows the practitioner to dermaplane clients who are not candidates for traditional dry dermaplaning due to thin skin, dehydration, reactivity/sensitivity, older more mature skin with advanced wrinkling (Glogau 3 & 4).