Chlorhexidine Antiseptic Skin Prep Pads are an alternative to our 30ml Vials, for less wastage! Chlorhexidine is commonly used to sterilize the skin prior to needling (eg: Dermapen or derma roller treatments).
Larger than most prep pads and impregnated with 2% Chlorhexidine The alcohol-free prep pads are individually sealed and contain high levels of moisture, cover large areas and are ideal for topical cleansing prior to injection or any treatment that pierces the skin.
Each pad is sealed in an individual sachet (like our alcohol prep pads) and measures 4.5 x 8.5cm
At A Glance:
- Impregnated with 2% Chlorhexidine solution
- Individually sealed in twin easy tear sachets
- Larger than normal size with high moisture content
- Low Linting
- Colour, stain and fragrance free
- Cost effective alternative to vials/steritubes