HydraVIT improves and evens out the skin tone from the first application. The advanced formula of the cocktail removes discolouration and inhibits the melanogenesis process preventing new discolouration. A multitasker – this product is great for treating mild to moderate pigmentation, overall brightening and also for acne and oily skins.
Frequency: 1 treatment per 14-21 days*
Application: for face & neck – use with MTS, derma-rolling, dermal needling, electroporation or similar transdermal delivery devices
Target group: best for clients with skin discolouration, uneven skin tone, acne skin, smoker’s and oily skins
Packaging: 5ml vial, 3 sterile glass vials per box
- Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid
- Retinol 5%: improves skin tone, helps unclog pores and slow the formation of wrinkles.
- Vitamin C 10%(3-0 Ethyl Ascorbic Acid): increases collagen production and luminosity and provides antioxidant protection from free radical damage. It is also proven to reduce dark circles and pigmentation for a brighter, more even skin tone.
- Vitamin E: a fat-soluble vitamin that acts as an antioxidant
Mezopharma Oxy is an innovative line of advanced mesotherapy cocktails.
Each and every one of its products is an advanced meso cocktail rich in biomimetic peptides, hyaluronic acid, amino-acids and vitamins.
Each cocktail is individually sterilised in advanced processes equal to those used in pharmacy.
Sterilising MezoPharma Oxy cocktails is a joint process of aseptic filtration and heat sterilization. It is one of the most innovative sterilising processes in biotechnological industry which maintains full effectiveness of the heat-sensitive substances while maintaining maximal safety of your client.
What distinguishes Mezopharma Hyal cocktails from its competitors on the market is:
• Safety – modern associated sterilisation system
• Advanced recipes– modern components, which are one of the newest biotechnological discoveries – biomimetic peptides
• Packaging – single-use and sterile vials protected from detrimental UV effects.
* for needle-free mesotherapy and MTS depths up to 0.8mm, for depths over 0.8mm – adjust frequency accordingly to once every 4-6 weeks