Anti Redness Gel is a product with the consistency of gel (with liposomes), which is used to shrink and seal blood vessels. Perfectly soothes all irritations and eliminates redness caused by injection aesthetic treatments in a very quick and effective way.
Aftercare for treatments such as mesotherapy, fillers or after ablative and non-ablative lasers. Safe to use immediately after dermal needling and as a take-home product for the days after treatment (supports skin recovery).
- Aloe – well known for its healing properties and rich in anthraquinones – anti-inflammatory chemical compounds which reduce swelling.
- Panthenol (Vitamin B5) – moisturising, soothing, and anti-inflammatory
- Hyaluronic Acid – deeply hydrates and aids in wound healing
How To Use:
- After Needling Treatment – Apply to the face gently.
(You will need to chlorhexidine the bottle between uses if you are keeping a bottle on your backbar. Otherwise, if including the 30ml size in the treatment cost, apply from this bottle for their first treatment and give your client the remainder of the bottle to take home and use)
- At Home – Apply morning & night for the first 1-4 days post-treatment. After this period the client can continue their regular skincare routine.